Chapter 10

Stuart and Hannah were sat together in a top restaurant in Sliema, in front of them were a plate of mixed grill, and in their hands, they held a glass of white wine, as they clinked glasses, Stuart said. Well Mrs Walker, how does it feel to know you are now a wife". Hannah smiled at her new husband. "Well, to be honest, I still cannot get over it, its more shock than anything". she looked at the ring on her finger, then looked at Stuart, the smile on her face said it all. "I do love you, Stuart, I really do, and I promise to be the sort of wife that will make you happy.

Back at the hut, in their bedroom Hannah stood by the bed and asked Stuart to undress her, as he did she said. " Stuart, we have been making love on and off for two years, and although it's been hit and miss because we are both new to it, we have come a long way, so my love, now that I am your wife, I want you to make love to me tonight as my true husband". Hannah was now totally naked and lay on the bed, Stuart stripped off and lay on top of his new wife, she held him and guided him, as she felt Stuart slide into her, she held him tight digging her fingers into his back. As Stuart made love to her, Hannah felt what beautiful feelings she was having, she never wanted them to stop, but she also knew, that Stuart could never keep going for very long, how wrong she was, Hannah was being swept along with the pure pleasure of it, but she also needed Stuart to finish, she had reached the peak more times than ever before, now she needed Stuart to fill her body, she needed to come down, she needed to allow her heart to get back to its usual rhythm ." Please Stuart my love, please finish the job", she felt him, and as she did and Stuart slid from her and lay on her body, she held him, she was coming back to earth. As she held his sweaty body against her own, she felt good and said. "Stuart this is our wedding night and what you have just done to me, was incredible and I loved it, but please love, now that we are married, and making love will be a regular thing for us, can we just do it like we normally do".  Stuart lifted his head and looked up at her. "Tell you what". he said. "Now that you are my wife, we will only do what we did tonight on our anniversaries how about that". Hannah smiled which Stuart took to be a big yes, as he lifted himself off of her body he took each of her breasts into his mouth and gently bit on each nipple, but Hannah gave a long drawn out moan. "Do that again love and you can have this body for another hour". Stuart stood up and picking Hannah up into his arms he walked with her into the portacabin and into the shower. With warm water removing the sweat from there two bodies, Stuart, using the sponge did the husbandly thing, he washed his wife body, and when he finished, he dried her off then picking her up again he walked her back into the bedroom, they climbed back into bed and fell asleep in each other's arms.

When Stuart woke up he was alone, but as soon as he removed the sleep from his eyes he was looking into the smiling face of Hannah, she had made them both a cup of tea, she climbed back into bed and gave Stuart a kiss. "Hello Mr Walker, do you know who I am". Stuart looked at her. "I hope, your Mrs Walker, because if your not, then I am in a lot of trouble". he smiled at her then they both started to giggle, Hannah wrapped her arms around Stuart and kissed him."You are correct, and". she kissed him again. "Your not in any trouble. I love you, I love you so much and I want to work alongside you for the rest of my life, not just as your wife, but as your partner". "And so you shall". Stuart said, but my love, once this site is complete and we start the next 3 years running it, I would like us to have a family". Hannah kissed Stuart there teeth almost grinding together. "My love when you are ready for a family, just let me know and I will stop taking this pill I am on, and if you make love to me like you did last night, I think it will be maybe two or three". "In that case". Stuart said. "I will make love to you like I have in the past, then we can have one at a time". They both burst out laughing.

After breakfast, both Stuart and Hannah made their way onto the site, Michael and the pool crew were waiting for them. "Well, boss". Michael said, we are ready to put up the diving board, two springboards and the bridge, I think boss, it will take about 5 days to complete everything, if I split the workforce we have here into two, then we should be able to get the job done very easily". Ok Michael". Stuart said. "You have all the measurements, Hannah if you stay with Michael, I will nip up to the hard standing pitches and see how things are getting on". he gave her a kiss and was gone. Hannah sat on the grass, it was very warm under the sun, and with the sun also shinning on the glass of the indoor pool seemed to make it even hotter, but Hannah was there to do a job, and she had no wish to let Stuart down. Michael saw the situation and going into the indoor pool he produced one of the new sunshades that had arrived from England with deckchairs and tables, Michael put the huge sunshade up behind Hannah to shield her, as he made to walk away from her he saw the ring glinting on her finger. He pointed at it, then in Maltese said. "You and Mr Walker". Hannah nodded a smile on her face, Michael shook her hand saying. "Congratulations, but Mr Walker is English, you are Maltese". "When you love somebody as I love Stuart, it doesn't matter if you come from Malta, Italy, England or some Island in the Indian Ocean, if you love that person, then you can find a way of making that love permanent". Michael had a glazed look in his eye, then his face went into a broad grin. "I agree". he said and walked back to his men.

Stuart was taking a look at the fencing around the hardstanding pitches, all the fence posts had been cemented in and the panels were almost completed, as Stuart walked along every pitch he was very pleased, the men had done a fantastic job, when he got to them, he was told in very broken English that the job would be finished by the end of the month. Stuart headed back to Hannah, she was still sat on the grass, but when she saw him she made to stand up. "Stay sat down love".Stuart said, its almost lunchtime, Stuart then went over to see Michael. "Michael, looking at the way things are progressing, I would say, this site will be ready within the next few months". I agree". Michael said. "Except we still haven't got the clubhouse yet, and without that, we only have a campsite". "Don't you worry about that, I will be phoning England tonight".

Hannah and Stuart were sat together having lunch, they were eating egg and cheese sandwiches that Hannah had made, and a cup of tea, as they were sat alone and enjoying there own company, Hannah wanted to know what had happened the night before. "Stuart, you were making love to me as if your very life depended on it, you have never made love to me like that before, though I must admit, I did enjoy it, and you really did make my body do things I never thought it capable of, sorry I told you to stop, but if you hadn't, I think I would have gone into orbit". "Sorry love was I a little rough with you". "No, my sweet, not really, it's just, well". "Yes, I understand, since I bought you home after that beating by your mother, I felt it was unwise to try and maker love to you until the marks had vanished, and that my sweet took a month, and when we did make love, I had no wish to hurt you in any way, so I went out of my way not to. When I tried to undo the button on the dress you wore the day you went into Valletta and you said tonight love when I get home, I was thinking about that all day. But as we know, it didn't happen, yesterday when you wore that lovely light green dress to our dinner date and we got married, as I looked across at you when we were sat at the table eating, I knew then, I was going to undo every button on that dress, and when I had, and you lay naked on the bed, I was going to make love to you in such a way, you would never want to find anyone else, I wanted to show you, I was man enough for you". Hannah held Stuart's hands. Stuart, I do love you, and yes, you are all the man I want and need".

By the time it was to close down for the day, the two springboards were bolted into place, and the crane had placed the diving board onto its four pins, Stuart told the crane driver to leave the crane attached to the diving board for safety, and he would take the key once it was locked up, then with the workforce all heading for there busses Stuart and Hannah headed back to there hut. Whilst Hannah made dinner Stuart got on the phone to England, he was talking to Brenda. "Hello Brenda, is the boss around". "Sorry love he is in Exeter today, can I give him a message". "Have you got pen and paper handy, right the site is almost complete, we are now waiting for the clubhouse to get out here with all the gear needed to make it work, oh, will you tell the boss, Hannah and I got married yesterday". there was silence at the other end of the phone, then Stuart heard what sounded like crying. "Stuart son, that is wonderful news, I am so happy for you both, oh and by the way, if I am correct, the clubhouse is, as we speak on its way to you, should arrive in Valletta within a week 10 days. Oh and Stuart son, give my love to Hannah, I know she will make you a fantastic wife and together you will both be very happy. Take care, love you son". the phone went dead and Stuart put the phone back into its cradle. heading into the portacabin he could smell dinner, Hannah had done chicken with potatoes and fresh veg, as they sat down to eat, Stuart told Hannah that the clubhouse was on its way, he also told her he had told Brenda that" You and I are married and she was very happy for us, she also said that you make me a wonderful wife and look after me". "And so I shall". Hannah said. "So I shall".

After there meal, they did the washing up, then taking their coffee into the hut, they sat on the sofa holding hands, looking at each other they both knew, they didn't have to say anything, it was in their eyes, that look, that sparkle, as they leaned in and kissed, Stuart, said. "Our first day as man and wife, let's hope that every day will be like this". "It won't my love, but we will try and make our life together as easy as we can make it, there will be times when we don't see eye to eye, but we will learn, and that will be the fun part, I was told by Brenda before we left the U.K. if you do have a disagreement, don't sleep on it, sort it out before you sleep, then make love, if it's rough, that's the anger coming out, but once it's over and you snuggle down together its all forgotten and life goes on, and that my love, will be the way I plan to make this marriage work".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Canoe, A Love Story