On the morning of the 14th June Anna an and I were outside the local registry office having a couple of photos taken, the wedding went very well with the help of our two neighbours, who were there as our witnesses. Anna was showing off his two rings to the camera. "Well, Mrs Palmer". I said. "How do you feel". "Say that again". Anna said. "How do you feel". I said again. "No love, the Mrs Palmer bit". I held my new wife and kissed her, also caught on camera. we all went home together, and as we got to our own front doors, with the camera still taking photos I did the right thing, I picked up Anna into my arms and took her across the threshold then placed her on our bed, going back to the front door I locked it then returned to my wife. I looked down at her, she looked radiant, I raised her skirt, removed her panties, then with her legs raised, I did the consummation bit. "Well, my darling". I said. "The sperm has entered the womb, so I can truthfully say are now married". "Michael my darling, I thank you, but will you do me a big favour". "What's that". I asked her. "Do it again love, I need to know we are truly married, yes, I know I now wear the ring you placed on my finger, but like you say, the true sign of marriage is the sperm entering the womb, so if you please, love, do it again".

That night at around 8pm I took Anna to a local pub where we planned to have to have our wedding dinner, sat at a table under candlelight we had a bottle of alcohol free wine, a rosa, clear soup followed by a fish dish with deep fried potatoes pieces. The fish dish consisted of prawns, shrimps, pieces of cod and salmon bits. We then had sliced fresh fruit with ice cream then coffee and dark chocolate mints. As we both sat back in our seats enjoying our coffee I looked at Anna a smile on my face. "Ok what's going on inside that head". she asked. "Well". I asked. "When we were in Malta, you showed me a black nighty you bought at Valletta market, you also said that you would not wear it until our wedding night and that I could remove it anyway I wanted to get to your beautiful body. Does that offer still stand". Anna looked at me across the table, then taking my hand said. "I clean forgot about that love, but yes, the offer still stands, and to be honest, by the time we do get home, the bank vault will be empty, and thinking about it I must admit, It will be very nice to see how you go about this doing this. But as you know, your private bank is always open to you whenever you need or want to make a deposit.

The walk home was fantastic, we were talking, making sexual gesture and giggling like school children, though Anna wanted to know if I was planning to take her by force, because, she was giving me permission to do so if I wanted to, she was Mrs Palmer, and as my wife needed to understand what it was like to have her man, her husband take control.

In the bedroom, Anna stripped off and finding the black nighty put on, then she walked into the lounge where I was sat on the sofa, Anna walked towards me, standing in front of me she said. "Well husband of mine, the next move is your". As Anna stood in front of me, her legs slightly apart, I placed my hands onto her bust, taking a breast in each hand, I looked at her face, as I touched her, her eyes closed and her mouth slowly opened. I ran my fingers down to her hips, Anna was taking in lungfuls of air as she felt my fingers on her, then with my fingers now on her upper thigh I held the bottom of the nighty, there was a sound of tearing, Anna was stood in front of me totally naked, she opened her eyes and looked down at her own body, as she did I pulled her towards me, she soon realised that I was ready for anything and would show her that he was a real man and that he wore the trousers in this relationship. As Anna sat on my lap, she felt me open the bank door, and make that deposit. Anna also knew that hew husband did love her, and although he could be a little rough in the sex department, in actual fact, he was a big teddy bear, and would never hurt her for real.

I picked Anna up, her legs around my waist and took her into the bedroom, we stayed joined all the time, as we lay on the bed still joined, Anna pulled me as close as she could saying. "Michael my darling, it's almost midnight, have you the strength to do it one more time, I did as asked, then rolling off of my new wife I lay beside her holding her in my arms. "Darling". I asked. "How much did that nighty cost you". "Does it matter love, what we have done today, and tonight, it was worth a fiver of anyone money, even mine. I love you, Mr Palmer, you make me very happy, I am content and feel I have all the security I and". she patted her tummy. "These children will ever need. Closing their eyes they both fell asleep. Day one of there new lives together

The 28th June is my birthday, and some weeks before that date Anna asked me if I would like a new car for my birthday, however, I said. "If you really want to please me on my birthday, I would love a long wheeled base campervan". I then showed her a couple of pictures of the sort of thing I was thinking of in the camping magazines I used to buy, but as always Anna had that twinkle in her eye and a huge smile on her face.

So here I was on my birthday, sat at the table having a nice fry up provided by my loving wife, she handed me a card saying. "Happy birthday sweetheart, love you". I opened the card and read the words, then I read what Anna had put on the blank side, it read. You took a frightened woman, and with kindness, care and a lot of love turned her into the woman you needed as a wife, partner and helpmate. Love always Anna.

Picking up the dirty dishes and placing them into the bowl, Anna turned on the hot water, I put my birthday card on the shelf above the radiator and went into the kitchen to thank her for the card and kiss her, it was then that we both heard the doorbell. "You answer it, love". Anna said. "I have wet hands." I went to the door and on opening it was confronted by a man in a grey suit.

"Mr Palmer". he said shaking my hand. "We have your birthday present if you would like to follow me". I followed the man into the main car park where I was confronted by a low loader on which being unloaded was a campervan in racing green and cream, when it was on the tarmac the suited man took me to the campervan and over the next hour showed me how everything on it worked, sat in the driver's seat I was shown the controls, fully automatic with sat nav, I was told it had a full tank of fuel and 6 months tax, all I had to do was get the insurance sorted out. We all shook hands, and as the two men claimed into the low loader and drove away, I was stood with two sets of keys in my hand and a load of paperwork, I headed back to the flat, as I made my way through the arch, Anna was stood watching me, I placed my arm around her waist and kissed her. "Thank you my darling, it's the best present I could ever wish for, apart from you". "Michael love is it the right one, if not I will get it changed". "It's right love". I said. "I love it". back in the flat I rang my insurance man and asked if he could sort out a policy to use as of that day. "Mr Palmer, give me 30 minutes and I will get back to you". the insurance man said. Anna made us both a cup of coffee and we sat and waited for the return call. The phone rang. "Hello". I said. "Mr Palmer, it's all sorted, your premium will go up a little, but I can sort that out for you, the big thing is, you have cover from midday, so please sir, don't drive before lunch. Bye". 

At just after 1 Anna and I were heading into Taunton, we stopped off at the Crescent car park and walking through to Iceland we bought tinned goods and dry goods for the campervan, plus a few bits and pieces we needed at home, we then drove back to the village and parked up. "Well love, any problems". I looked at her then kissed her on the mouth. "Sweet as a nut". I said. "Just like you".

Laid in bed that night I again said thank you for my birthday present, but all she said was. "If you love that campervan as much as you love me, then put your gearstick into my drive, and show me just how good your engine works".But to be honest, she already knew that. 

.We were laid in each other's arms, we were both tired, but it had been a good day, a birthday to remember, as Anna closed her eyes and started to fall asleep she said. "That camper has a sports mode on the gearstick, I wonder what your gearstick does in sports mode". I smiled saying. "You may find out after the babies are born". 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Canoe, A Love Story