Chapter 4

Stuart and Hannah were woken by knocking at the door, it was Monday morning, Stuart looked at his watch, it was 7am and the sun was up and the day was beautiful, Stuart went to the door and outside was a large group of men, the man who had knocked the door was dressed in a suit and on his head was a flat cap, he looked a little like Andy Cap, and Stuart had to stifle a laugh. The man started to talk to Stuart, but Stuart put his two hands up. "Haven't a clue what you are saying my friend, do you speak English". The man tried to say he was the new foreman and waving his arm at the rest of the men with him said in broken English that they were the workforce. It was then that Hannah came to the door and spoke to the man in Maltese, she then explained to Stuart that the man was called Michael Borge and he was the format for the new workforce who were going to make the site into a beautiful campsite for everyone who came to Malta. Michael was invited into the hut and in the lounge area was shown the plans that both Stuart and Hannah had designed for the site, but as Hannah said, "First we need the track onto the site be made into a nice flat tarmacked road, the potholes need filling in, then some sort of gravel laid and the tarmac road laid on top of that". Michael said he had a workforce of 100 men, so if he split them up into groups of 25, with a man put in charge of each group, then the work would be done more easier. By mid morning the workgroups had been sorted and with shovels and rakes, they set to work on the main job of the week, namely the new road. At 12 midday, the work stopped, and two busses turned up to take the workmen home, they would be back at 4 and work until 8 pm.

The work team that Michael had got were very good, they did their job without being pushed, the 4 men put in charge of each group worked alongside their men, so that by the end of the first week, all the potholes were filled in and the top layer of gravel put down, as the men all climbed into there busses on the Friday night with there pay packets in there hands, Hannah wished then all a nice weekend and said: "See you on Monday". They all had smiles on their faces and as Hannah said over dinner. "The workforce we have, are a great bunch of men, I will be sad when this site is finished". then she smiled at Stuart. "Thinking about it though, when it is finished we will have a bit more time to ourselves, won't we". then standing up she said. "Stuart I am going to take a shower, I am all sweaty and need to feel clean again, would you, like to join me, I think you need a shower as well, so we might as well let the dirt and grime on our bodies go down the drain together". Stuart sat at the table with that look of wonder in his eyes, then slowly standing up he said. "I suppose so". Hannah was a little more serious. Stuart, we have seen each other naked, so sharing the same soap and water means nothing, its just two people doing something that is normal". In the shower room Hannah removed her towel, then stepped into the shower, as she turned on the water and slowly turned under the jets of water Stuart stood watching her, she looked at him a cheeky grin on her face then putting out her hand to him she pulled Stuart into the shower with her. Turning him round, she washed his back with a very large sponge, the soap was everywhere, but Hannah seemed to be enjoying herself, then turning Stuart around to face her, she did the front of his body, as she worked on his upper thighs she did note that Stuart was growing, but tried to ignore it. She then handed Stuart the sponge and soap and allowed Stuart to wash her back, she then turned and Stuart with shaking hands washed Hannah's bust hips and thighs, it was at that moment that Hannah kissed Stuart and blurted out how she felt about Stuart. "Stuart, I have to tell you, I have fallen head over heels in love with you". she kissed him again. "I have tried to hold back on my feelings, but I can't, I am crazy about you, but we do have a slight problem, you have never made love to a woman, and I have never made love to a man, but I want us to make love, I want to feel your love". Stuart stood in the shower with water dripping from his body. Hannah, I have feelings for you as well, but I don't know what they are telling me, I love being around you, and like now, when you washed off the sweat and grime from my body, I felt nice things are happening to me, so I think, I feel about you as you do about me".

back in the lounge with towels around them, they sat down on the sofa that went along one wall under the only window, it was dark outside, but the shy was full of stars. "Stuart". Hannah said. "I think tonight we should sleep together, I think we should sleep in the same bed, and see what happens, if we do end up making love, then great, and if we just cuddle down and fall asleep, then that's ok as well, but we have to see". Holding hands Hannah took Stuart to her room, once inside she dropped her towel and claimed into bed, Stuart dropped his towel and climbed in beside her facing each other there arms around each other they kissed long and hard and Hannah could feel Stuart getting excited, it was then, that nature seemed to take over, Stuart found himself trapped, every time he tried to pull away, Hannah moved with him, she was softly moaning, her mouth open so that when he kissed her he could feel her tongue, he put it to his lips and held it, Hannah moaned more, they were making love of sorts, Hannah had Stuart trapped between her upper thighs, and Stuart was getting this strange sensation in the groin area, he thought he needed to go to the loo, and he tried to explain it to Hannah but she had no plans to let him go, It was than that Stuart began to moan. Oh bugger". he said resting his head on Hannah's shoulder. "I think I have wet myself". No my sweet". Hannah said, I wanted you to do that". she kissed him and released him. Rolling over she asked Stuart to snuggle into her, then said. That was wonderful, I love you Stuart, goodnight.

In the morning they were still snuggled into each other, and as Hannah woke up she could feel that Stuart might be ready for round 2, so holding him she guided him to the very place she really wanted to feel him. As Stuart woke up, he felt like he did with Hannah the night before, except this time it all seemed much nicer, and as Hannah moved Stuart stayed still letting her do all the work, it was only when he felt he needed the loo he pulled away from Hannah saying sorry, I've wet your sheets again, but Hannah rolled over and with her arms around his neck and her lips on his she said. "Stuart my love, it's ok, when you make love to a woman properly, you're supposed to produce what you are producing, that is how babies are made, so please my love, next time you feel it happening, please don't try to stop it, just let it happen. When we were in England, Brenda took me to her doctor after I said I had the hots for you, she told me that she wanted to seduce you on your 18th birthday, but realised you would have run a mile if she had, so when I came to the site and told her that I was warming to you, and hoped you felt the same way, she as I say took me to her doctor and he put me on this new pill that I have to take every month, I have 36 in my bedroom draw, so my darling Stuart, when we come to bed tonight and you feel the need when we are making love to, as they say, let rip, then please, I need to be apart of that excitement.

Over the whole weekend Stuart and Hannah stayed in their hut working, they sorted out where the outdoor and indoor swimming pools were going to go, they sorted out the area where the clubhouse was to be situated, and they also looked at the rest of the site in respect of the tent area and the hard standings for campervans and possible caravans. Hannah felt that it would be nice to have 6 or 8 chalet type huts for those holidaymakers who wanted the camping experience but could come out to Malta by air and still enjoy life away from hotels and set meals, so that was also agreed. And every night after a shower together Stuart and hannah would lay in bed exploring each other's bodies, and when they made love, it was a thing of beauty, Stuart was very gentle, and Hannah enjoyed it like that, and now when Stuart felt that feeling, he would whisper. "Hannah". and Hannah would pull him in closer and wait.

On Monday morning the workforce were back on site at 7 and by 8 the first of the lorries with the tarmac arrived, with the men spreading the tarmac on the gravel track and a very large heavy roller rolling it out, at least one third of the new road had been laid, and by Thursday midday the whole lot had been completed, and Stuart told the format to send everyone home for the rest of the week and he didn't wast to see anyone until the Monday morning, he gave everyone there pay packets early saying that for this week they would be paid for the Friday as well, but from now on it would be a normal working week, it was just that both Hannah and himself felt that with the weekend coming up, it would give the new road a chance to settle and bed itself in, "On Monday". he said we are going to split the workforce into there 4 groups and tackle the two swimming pools and the site pitches". Hannah and Stuart made there way back to the hut to hopefully enjoy an extended long weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Canoe, A Love Story